JASE All Weather Waterproof Notepad - Portable Pocket Notebook Diary Notepad Travel Log Notebooks
Introducing the JASE All Weather Waterproof Notepad - the perfect companion for anyone on the go! This high-quality notepad is designed to withstand any weather condition with its waterproof and thick paper. Whether you're hiking in the rain or lounging by the pool, this notepad will keep your thoughts safe and dry. Available in Bangladesh.
With 48 sheets of paper, you'll have plenty of space to jot down your thoughts, and ideas, or even use it as a travel log for your next adventure. The compact size of 126*76mm makes it easy to carry around in your pocket or bag, so you'll always have a notepad on hand when inspiration strikes.
In addition to its weather-resistant features, the JASE All Weather Waterproof Notepad is also perfect for language learners or anyone who needs to jot down important information. Use it as a memo to remind yourself of key tasks or write down new words and grammar notes when learning a foreign language.
Available in two eye-catching colors, Green, this notepad is sure to be your new favorite accessory. Please note that there may be slight differences in color tone due to picture lighting and manual measurement of 1-2mm.
Experience smooth and comfortable writing with a pencil on this all-weather notepad, and never let the rain stop your creativity again! Get your JASE All Weather Waterproof Notepad today and take your notes to the next level.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Easy to carry around and you can put it in your pocket when you go out.
- Waterproof with thick paper, writing smoothly and comfortably.
- You can use it to remember words or other grammar notes when you're learning a foreign language.
- Can be used as a memo, you can write key information on it to remind yourself what to do.
- Material: Paper+PVC
- Color: Green
- Inside Pages: 48 Sheets
- Size: 126*76mm
- There could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
- Please allow 1-2mm differences due to manual measurement,
- What to write with: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when the paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off sheets.
- Recyclability: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, it is completely recyclable.